Forms for Individuals, Trusts, Businesses
My Texas CEF Enrollment Form – Individual (PDF)
Texas Two-Step (PDF)
Personal Information (PDF) (to update contact information and home church)
Ownership Change (PDF)
Trust Certification (PDF)
Business/Organization Authorized Signers (PDF)
Business/Organization Contact Information (PDF)
Forms for Congregations
My Texas CEF Enrollment Form – Organization (PDF)
KIDS Stamp Consignment (PDF)
KIDS Stamp Rep Profile (PDF)
CEF/K.I.D.S. Stamp Materials Order Form (PDF)
Congregation/Organization Authorized Signers (PDF)
Congregation/Organization Contact Information (PDF)
Congregation Loan Application (PDF)
Congregation Small Loan Application (for loans under $250,000)
Statement of Understanding (PDF)
Certificate of Constitution and Bylaws (PDF)
Congregation Resolution (PDF)
For Brand New IRA with Texas District CEF
For IRA Rollover
For IRA Transfer or Direct Rollover
(Transfer funds from another qualified IRA or qualified retirement plan. Funds are transferred directly to GoldStar Trust Company)
For Roth IRA Transfer
(Transfer funds from Roth IRA to open another ROTH IRA. Funds are transferred directly to GoldStar Trust Company)
All IRA Forms
- IRA Investment Application – used to open any form of IRA investment with CEF. Checks must be payable to GoldStar Trust Company rather than Texas CEF.
- IRA Investment Authorization – instructs GoldStar to include this CEF investment in your IRA portfolio.
- IRA Rollover Certification – Complete this form only when initiating a 60-day rollover of assets previously distributed to you from an IRA or Employer-sponsored retirement plan.
- IRA Transfer/Direct Rollover Request – used to transfer funds from another qualified IRA or a direct rollover from a qualified 401(k) or similar retirement plan.
- Roth Transfer Request – Complete this form if doing a direct transfer of a ROTH IRA.
- Coverdell ESA Transfer Request – Complete this form if doing a direct transfer of a Coverdell Education Savings Account.
- Goldstar IRA Application Guide